It’s been roughly 1083 Days or 25,992 Hours or 154 Weeks I haven’t decided to start a new post on my primary blogging platform namely this site. Most of the reason is because I’m being too lazy to touch the keyboard and lately I’ve been addicted to tumblr which has more interesting contents,themes, pictures, videos and by any means it’s also a Bandwith Killer, a tempting Bandwith Killer. And also Tumblr is very suitable for posting some melodramatic trashtalks hahaha.
What Happened? A Lot of things happen by a heaps amount of a lot-ness, let’s make a rough timeline out of it
a rough and hard core one
- 2010 (Totally forgot what happened here, those black suited men might de-neurolized me around the roller coaster tunnel)
- riding Roller Coaster all day all night (quite literally at Movie World)
- doing organizational things
- Finished courses
- Made the 1st Software Requirement Specification
- Having trip around a small part of Aussie
- Finished my Final Project on Location Based Webservice Provider
- Graduated from both University of Queensland & Universitas Indonesia
- Got my 1st job interview at an Oil & Gas company
- Working as a contracted programmer on a Shipping Company
- Got an interview from several companies, 2 of them came from the Big Four
- Started working at one of the leading Telecommunication Company in Indonesia
- Being an Analyst in Commerce field for the 1st time
- Watching the 1st L’arc en Ciel World Tour Concert in Indonesia
- Started On The Job Training at a Central Bank (which has a quite aloof culture from my previous Job)
- Experiencing how IT Project Management Office works in a real world
I think that’s a wrap for this Awakening session, Let’s hoping that I will provide
moar tutorials and ridiculous information further. And the last but not least thanks for having dropped by on my abandoned page, it’s good to know that my posts can help you guys learn a simple programming language.
Koji ouda here
Keep Moving Forward !